Monday, November 17, 2008

Pumpkin patch (one month late)

Well, better late than never. This seems so long ago! I'll state the facts I can remember. My in-laws were in town for M's birthday and we decided to show them some pumpkin fun. The day was cool and breezy but we managed (helped eating lunch in the van and out of the wind). The person holding the kid is me and the kid is M. There were multiple types of slides and I think the kids tried them all several times. By far, the favorite activity was the hay ride. The line was too long to repeat.
The face paint was out and it was up to you to do the painting. New concept for me but we went with it. No close ups to show our talents. The kids are always playing "slug bug" so thought it was cute there was an orange one just waiting to be photographed.

The fall colors here was wonderful!!! Now there are hardly any leaves left at all.


Kids are pictured in front of the prize winning pumpkin. Yes, it is real.



Family shot. I guess I should have been in black or orange but I feel that purple is a Halloween color too. Not much of a post but at least there are cute pics of the kiddos.




No comments: